Yokukansan (stress relief, nervous tension, depression) 24 sachets
What is Yokukansan for stress and depression?
Yokukansan, a renowned traditional Eastern remedy, was initially documented in a medical manuscript dating back to 1556. Comprising precise quantities of natural constituents such as extract of Angelica acutiloba Kitagawa, Cnidium officinale Makino extract, dried peel of Citrus unshiu Marcowicz, extract of Uncaria rhynchophylla, and Atractylodes lancea extract, among others, Yokukansan manifests neuroprotective, stress-alleviating, neuroplasticity-promoting, and dopaminergic effects.
Yokukansan finds utility in addressing conditions like neurosis, insomnia, and nocturnal infant distress. It proves effective in mitigating irritability, the syndrome of ill-temper, and drowsiness. Yokukansan is also a recommended option for women experiencing irritability and premenstrual syndrome. Additionally, this medicinal remedy enhances cerebral blood circulation, leading to improvements in memory and cognitive function. Multiple research studies have further substantiated Yokukansan's efficacy in combatting Alzheimer's disease and early-stage dementia. It ameliorates both psychological and behavioral symptoms, diminishing the risk of dementia-related psychosis, enhancing patients' quality of life, and alleviating the burden on caregivers.
- Angelica acutiloba Kitagawa extract,
- Cnidium officinale Makino exract,
- Citrus unshiu Marcowicz dried peel,
- Uncaria rhynchophylla extract,
- Atractylodes lancea extract,
- Wolfiporia extensa Ginns root,
- Pinellia ternata Breitenbach extract,
- Bupleurum falcatum Linné extract,
- Licorice extract,
Amount: 24 sachets
Maker: Kracie Pharmaceutical, Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
- premenstrual syndrome,
- poor memory,
- child night cry,
- insomnia and drowsiness,
- prevention of Alzheimer's disease and dementia,
- treatment of early-stage Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
How to take
Take the following amount with water or warm water.
- Adults over 15 years old: 1 sachet 3 times a day;
- Children aged 7-15 years old: 2/3 sachet 3 times a day;
- Children aged 4-7 years old: 1/2 sachet 3 times a day;
- Children aged 2-4 years old: 1/3 sachet 3 times a day;
- Children aged 3 months to 2 years: 1/4 sachet 3 times a day.
Yokukansan is not recommended for children under 3 months of age. When using for children younger than 1 year old, the treatment should be performed under the supervision of your pediatrician.
Contraindications: do not use for the pregnant women. Breastfeeding women should consult with their doctor before use.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.