Super Bacteria - 100 billions of lactobacillus (for digestion)
What is Super Bacteria probiotic supplement?
Super Bacteria probiotic supplement creates an environment in which good bacteria dominate the colon, improving bowel movements that tend to be disturbed. Three live bacteria improve the intestinal environment by increasing the number of good bacteria and suppressing the growth of bad bacteria. In addition to herbal medicines that activate weakened stomach function, it normalizes stomach function. Also, Super Bacteria probiotic contains antacids that protect bifidobacteria and lactic acid bacteria from stomach acid. These components work together to reduce the burden on the large intestine and help live bacteria reach the large intestine alive.
Bacillus natto powder helps the growth of bifidobacteria, which are good bacteria in the intestines, and shows intestinal regulation. Lactomin (lactic acid bacteria) produces lactic acid in the intestine, suppresses the growth of bad bacteria, and shows an intestinal regulation effect. Bifidobacterium produces acetic acid and lactic acid in the intestine, suppresses the growth of bad bacteria, and shows intestinal regulation. Dimethylpolysiloxane removes gas in the gastrointestinal tract and improves symptoms such as bloating in the stomach and abdomen. Swertia japonica powder, Cinnamomum cassia powder and fennel powder improve weak stomach function. Methylmethionine sulfonium chloride protects and repairs damaged gastric mucosa. Precipitated calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide neutralize gastric acid and protect lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria that are vulnerable to gastric acid. Calcium pantothenate encourages the growth of good bacteria.
- Bacillus natto powder 10 mg,
- Lactomin (lactic acid bacteria) 30 mg,
- Bifidobacterium 30 mg,
- Dimethylpolysiloxane 84.6 mg,
- Swertia japonica powder 30 mg,
- Cinnamomum cassia powder 30 mg,
- Fennel powder 30 mg,
- Methylmethionine sulfonium chloride 30 mg,
- Precipitated calcium carbonate 300 mg,
- Magnesium hydroxide 300 mg,
- Calcium pantothenate 22.5 mg in and adult daily dosage.
Amount: 150 tablets
Maker: Kowa Co., Ltd., Nagoya, Japan
- intestinal regulation (regulate bowel movements),
- loose stools, constipation,
- stomach/abdominal bloating,
- anorexia, overeating, overdrinking,
- nausea, vomiting,
- stomach discomfort, stomach heaviness,
- hyperacidity, stomach pain.
How to take
Take the following amount of tablets after meal, with water or warm water.
- Adults (15 years old and over): 3 tablets 3 times a day;
- Children of 8 to 15 years old: 2 tablets 3 times a day;
- Children of 5 to 8 years old: 1 tablet 3 times a day.
- Infants under the age of 5: do not use this medicine.
When the medicine is administered to children, it should be performed under the supervision of an adult.
Contraindications: do not use for children under 5 years old. Do not use for patients with kidney disease or thyroid dysfunction. Do not use for patients taking anticoagulant called warfarin.
This medicine contains methylmethionine sulfonium chloride, so it has a unique odor.
If moisture adheres to the tablet, the specific odor may become stronger and the ingredients may change. Do not drop water droplets on the medicine or touch it with wet hands. If you accidentally get the tablet wet, discard the wet tablet.
The filling (vinyl) in the container is to prevent the tablets from being damaged during transportation. After opening the cap, be sure to throw it away.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.