Happy Maternity with Delicious Vitamins for Pregnant Women
What are Happy Maternity vitamins for pregnant women?
Daily need in vitamins and mineral for women rises during pregnancy as many of those are used as building blocks for the body of future baby. However, over-consuming food isn't helpful for the expecting mother's body, so finding a right balance is really difficult. Many of doctors throughout the world prescribe pregnant women some vitamins or minerals to maintain the healthy balance.
Pigeon company, a famous Japanese maker of goods and supplements for babies and their mothers, has developed Happy Maternity vitamins for pregnant women following the standards of such reputable organizations such as WHO and FDA. All the components are carefully balanced to provide the required amount for the needs of pregnant women and not to interfere with each other's action.
- Folic acid is essential for the development of the placenta, fetus, and the prevention of premature labor, neural tube defects, and damage to the spine and brain.
- Calcium from eggshells helps to build healthy bones, hair, and teeth. It also reduces the risk of blood clots, hypertensive disorder, and vitamin D deficiency.
- Vitamin B6 is important for pregnant women because it produces erythroid cells which carry oxygen to the tissues. It is also effective against nausea in pregnant women.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for DNA synthesis, erythroid cells formation, and nervous system development. It also prevents oxygen deficiency in mother and child.
- Vitamin D is important in the building of bones, teeth, skin, and eyesight in babies. It also aids in calcium and phosphorus absorption. It is important to include it in the vitamin requirements of pregnant women, as it reduces the risk for preeclampsia or early births.
- Iron boosts hemoglobin production, protecting moms from preterm births, anemia and low birth weight.
- Vitamin B2 supports your baby's bone, muscle, and nerve development.
The 60-tablet packet covers the monthly needs. You can enjoy three delicious tastes in the package: grapefruit, yogurt, and apple. No artificial colors or flavors are used. Each tablet is as low in calories as 5.2 kcal.
These vitamins also can be used for women trying to conceive as they improve future mother's health and won't harm a baby after conceiving.
- folic acid,
- vitamins B2, B6, B12, D
Amount: 60 tablets
Maker: Pigeon Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
Indications: supporting women health during pregnancy
How to take
Take 2 tablets a day, chewing them.
Contraindications: do not use for children.
Due to natural components, the color of the tablets may slightly vary.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.