Japanese Vitamin C "Fuso" injections in vials - 50 vials
What are Vitamin C Fuso injections?
Vitamin C Fuso injections contain 2000 mg of ascorbic acid in each ampoule. Vitamin C provides multiple effects within the body:
- promotes formation of collagen in connective tissues, including bones, theeth and skin,
- improves bleeding tendency by enhancing capillary resistance and shortening blood clotting time,
- prevents stress by regulating adrenal cortex function,
- suppresses melanin pigment production.
As the result, Vitamin C “Fuso” injections become effective for the treatment of scurvy and bleedings, promote bone growth after fracture, improve skin quality and lighter the complexion.
Active principles: ascorbic acid
Amount: 50 vials * 10 ml * 2 g
Maker: Fuso Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., Osaka, Japan
- prevention and treatment of vitamin C deficiency (scurvy, Merrel-Barrow disease)
- supplementation when the demand for vitamin C increases and intake from food is insufficient (wasting disease, pregnant women, nursing women, hard physical labor, etc.),
- vitamin C deficiency or metabolic disorder in such diseases and conditions as:
- capillary bleeding (nose bleeding, gum bleeding, hematuria, etc.),
- drug addiction,
- adrenal cortical dysfunction,
- bone matrix formation and promotion of bone union at the time of fracture,
- melasma, freckles, post-inflammatory pigmentation,
- photosensitive dermatitis.
How to use
Usual adult dose is 50-2000 mg per day for intravenous injection in 1 to several divided doses. For mesotherapy, injections can be performed subcutaneously.
Your doctor can adjust the dosage according to your age and symptoms.
Contraindications: do not use for children. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should receive the treatment under the monitoring of their doctor.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.