What are Medical 12 Eye Drops?
Medical 12 eye drops comprise a combination of active ingredients, each serving a distinct role in addressing various ophthalmic concerns. Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) contributes to cellular metabolism, activates the ciliary muscles and relieves eye fatigue.
Neostigmine methyl sulfate, an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, enhances neuromuscular transmission within the eye, potentially aiding in conditions involving muscle weakness or paralysis. It also improves eyestrain by improving the focus adjustment function. Similarly, chondroitin sulfate sodium supports the health of ocular tissues. It protects the cornea and moisturizes the eyes by preventing the evaporation of tears.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) and panthenol offer benefits for cellular functioning and tissue maintenance. Potassium L-aspartate increases eye tissue respiration and taurine contributes to cellular stability and electrolyte balance.
Chlorpheniramine maleate, a well-known antihistamine, helps to alleviate allergic reactions and related symptoms. Epsilon-aminocaproic acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, and zinc sulfate hydrate provide anti-inflammatory properties, assisting in reducing irritation and redness in the eye. Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, a vasoconstrictor, reduces redness by constricting blood vessels in the eye.
All together, the active principles provide a complex treatment of such unpleasant symptoms as eye fatigue, redness, itchiness or blurred vision. Medical 12 eye drops act rapidly and effectively protect your eyes via multiple beneficial ways.
- vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin),
- neostigmine methyl sulfate,
- chondroitin sulfate sodium,
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- potassium L-aspartate,
- chlorpheniramine maleate,
- epsilon-aminocaproic acid,
- dipotassium glycyrrhizinate,
- zinc sulfate hydrate,
- tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride.
Amount: 12 ml
Maker: Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
- Eye fatigue, conjunctival hyperemia, itchy eyes,
- Eye disease prevention (after swimming, when dust or sweat gets into your eyes, etc.),
- Ophthalmia (snow blindness, etc.) due to ultraviolet light or other rays, blurred vision (when there is a lot of eye mucus, etc.),
- Blepharitis (eyelid sores), discomfort when wearing hard contact lenses.
How to use
Use 1-3 drops at a time, 5-6 times a day.
Contraindications: do not use while wearing contact lenses. You should take off the lenses before use, and reapply them at least 10-15 minutes after use. Do not use for patients with glaucoma.
This medicine is designed for a short-time use. Do not use it for more than 5-6 days.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.