Pelanin Depot injections 10 mg for menopause and gynecological disorders
What are Pelanin Depot injections 10 mg for menopause or gynecological conditions?
An active principle of Pelanin Depot injections is estradiol valerate, an active form of estrogen. This medicine is effective for the treatment of various gynecological disorders. It helps to relieve the unpleasant symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, sudden sweat, insomnia, sleep disturbances, depressive mood, dizziness, irritability or headaches. Japanese gynecologists often prescribe Pelanin Depot for the treatment of vaginal atrophy caused by menopause. Also, these injections are used to regulate the menstrual cycle, the amount of menstrual blood and to treat functional uterine bleeding. As Pelanin Depot injections help to develop sperm-friendly cervical mucous and a improve the condition of uterine line, they are used to treat female infertility, significantly increasing women's chances of getting pregnant.
Active principles: estradiol valerate
Amount: 10 ampoules
Maker: Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
- atypical menstrual cycles,
- functional uterine bleeding,
- uterine hypoplasia,
- ovarian deficiency symptom,
How to use
Adults should receive an intramuscular injection, 1 ampoule once in 1-4 weeks. Your doctor may adjust the dosage according to your symptoms.
Contraindications: do not use for the following patients:
- patients with estrogen-dependent malignancy,
- patients with endometrial hypoplasia,
- patients with pulmonary embolism or thrombophlebitis,
- young girls,
- pregnant or breastfeeding women,
- patients with arterial thromboembolism,
- patients with systemic lupus erythematosus,
- patients with liver diseases,
- patients with a history of breast cancer, thrombophlebitis or pulmonary embolism.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.