What is Mohrus Tape L 40 mg?
Mohrus tape is a popular non-steroidal painkiller, effective for all types of muscle pain. Its active principle is ketoprofen, 40 mg in each sheet. Ketoprofen works by inhibiting prostaglandin biosynthetic process and reducing inflammation and pain. L size tape measures 10 x 14 cm.
Active principles: ketoprofen
Amount: 70 sheets
Maker: Yutoku Pharmaceutical lnd. Co., Ltd., Kashima, Saga, Japan
Indications: relieving swelling and pain, including following:
- lower back pain,
- shoulder periarthritis,
- tendinitis or tendovaginitis,
- humeral epicondylitis (tennis elbow etc.),
- muscle pain,
- external injuries,
- pain of the limited part in rheumatoid arthritis.
How to use
Adults should apply the tape to the affected area once a day.
Never apply the tape to wounds, mucous membrane, or areas with eczema or rash.
The application site should be covered from the sunlight with colored clothes or supporters during the time of application for some time after use, since if the area of use is exposed to sunlight, the rash may occur.
Contraindications: do not use for the following patients:
- patients with an aspirin-induced asthma or a history of it,
- patients with a history of hypersensitivity to tiaprofenic acid, suprofen, fenofibrate, or products containing oxybenzone or octocrylene (sunscreen, fragrance, etc.),
- patients with a history with photosensitivity reaction,
- patients with bronchial asthma,
- patients with under the age of 20 or people frequently exposed to sunlight such as outdoor activities,
- pregnant or breastfeeding women.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.