MELSMON Essence - 10 vials /1 box Anti-aging care menopause - 10 vials (no box)
What are Melsmon Essence injections?
PAY BY BANK FOR 50 VIALS AND GET 100 USD DISCOUNT ! CONTACT US NOW!
PAY BY BANK, ORDER 3 BOXES X 50 vials AND GET 450 USD DISCOUNT, 150 USD OFF PER 1 BOX!
In our store we offer 50 vials in the box and 10 vials on the tray without box. This is a 10 ampoules product.
Japan was the first country to approve the use of human placenta as an ethical drug. In 1950s clinical studies proved that human placenta hydrolysate provides an increase in oxygen absorption by tissues, an acceleration of tissue regeneration and healing, an increase in working capacity, relieving fatigue, an improvement in blood clotting. Two major brands, Laennec and Melsmon, were approved for the treatment of liver damage and postmenopausal symptoms respectively. However, in the following 70 years multiple researches were conducted not only in Japan, but in Korea, US, UK, Russia, Germany and many other counties. These studies showed that human placenta provides multiple benefits to human health with almost no side effects or contraindications. The following effects can be expected from the course of treatment with Melsmon injections:
- Improving blood circulation,
- Stimulating haematopoietic function,
- Strengthening the function of internal organs,
- Promoting rejuvenation of the cells,
- Normalizing hormone production in female patients,
- Significantly improving menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, irritability, hypertension etc.,
- Promoting wound healing and preventing formation of scars,
- Eliminating hyper pigmentation of the skin,
- Providing intensive revascularization of the skin,
- Promoting regeneration of epidermis cells,
- Increasing skin elasticity and reducing wrinkles,
- Providing skin-whitening effect,
- Preventing early skin aging.
Truth and lies about Melsmon indications
There are many sites and clinics offering Melsmon placenta injections, and many of those list very different indications for use of human placenta. Let's check whether those indications are true or false.
- Melsmon inejctions can help to treat cancer and tumors, even at the last stage: FALSE. No reputable studies have ever suggested anti-tumor effect of placenta injections, and Melsmon Pharmaceutical has never indicated such use of their medicine. Beware of the clinics and specialists offering such treatment.
- Melsmon injections can whiten the skin and help to achieve spotless, porcelain complexion: TRUE. Placenta injections affects complexion via several paths: improving liver function and reducing melasma spots, suppressing production of melanin, improving blood circulation in the skin layers and promoting regeneration of new epidermis cells.
- Melsmon injections can lower blood sugar level naturally and treat diabetes: FALSE. While placenta injections can help to normalize hormone balance and to improve various functions of inner organs, this medicine does not have any direct correlation to blood sugar level or insulin metabolism.
- Female patients in pre-menopausal period can delay the effect of menopause, and women suffering from menopause symptoms can use placenta injections instead of phytohormones: TRUE. Melsmon injections are officially approved medication for the treatment of such menopausal symptoms as hot flashes, irritability, mood fluctuations, decreased sexual desire, irregular cycle etc. Human placenta allows to normalize hormonal balance in female patients naturally, allowing to avoid or to postpone usage of hormonal preparations with their adverse effects.
Are Melsmon injections safe?
Many people have natural doubts about using human placenta internally. However, Melsmon placenta injections are fully safe medication officially used for more than 60 years.
- Only the placenta from healthy female volunteers who gave birth to healthy babies within Japan is used. The health of both mother and her child is strictly monitored for at least 6 months after delivery. In case of any abnormality the placenta is excluded from manufacturing.
- After collection, human placenta is purified several times under the high temperature an steam and checked for virus DNA (including HIV, hepatitis B and C, herpes an others) multiple times. For the 60 years of use there were 0 cases of getting infected through Melsmon injections.
- Despite of rumors suggesting that placenta may provoke the growth of cancer cells by overstimulating the growth of new cells, there were none of such cases. Placenta injections stimulates the natural process of cell regeneration, but does not push it over the natural limit. Actually, some studies found quite the opposite results, by replacing old cells with mutations by new cells placenta injections helps to prevent the growth of cancer cells in patients of risk group.
So, overall, Melsmon human placenta injection can be safely used without any particular concerns.
Active principles: human placenta hydrolysate
Amount: 10 vials on the tray (without box)
Maker: Melsmon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
Medical certification number in Japan: 3259600A1020
- treatment of menopausal symptoms,
- improving blood circulation,
- anti-aging therapy,
- skin whitening etc.
How to use
Melsmon placenta injections are used subcutaneously. The dosage and the duration of the treatment are to be prescribed by your doctor depending on your age, weight and symptoms. Here is a list of standard courses used by doctors in Japan.
Prevention of menopause, starting from 35-40 years: 1 vial of 2 ml. injections 2-3 times a week, for 2 weeks, 1-2 times a year.
Treatment of early menopause: you doctor may choose between two different courses, depending on your age and symptoms. 1. A course of 3 months: 2 vials at a time, once a week. 2. A Course of 6 months: 1 vial at a time, once a week.
Treatment of severe symptoms of menopause: 1 vial every other day for 2-3 weeks, then switch to 2 vials 2 times a week for 3 months. To secure the effect, continue to use 1 vial once a week for 1-12 months.
Treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome: 1 vial once a week, for 2-12 months.
Other indications: 1 vial every 2-3 days for 1-2 months.
Contraindications: do not use for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use for patients with cardiovascular diseases. Do not use for female patients during menstruation period.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.
How can I identify original Melsmon from Japan?
1. Special seal with "Made In Japan" insignia Date of manufacture, serial numbers and 3D bar codes.
2. Each ampoule is serialized. Only blue and white ampoules!
3. Inscription in the bottom right: Made in Japan Original Melsmon seal.
Please beware of the fakes! Take your time to check the box and the ampules thoroughly.