Marine Collagen - for 20 days. (100% organic, natural marine collagen from Japan)
What is Marine Collagen Supplement by DHC?
Collagen is a main structural protein in the connective tissues of the human body. It provides structural support to the extracellular matrix and provides the elasticity of the tissues. However, the amount of collagen tends to decrease with aging.
Marine Collagen developed by famous Japanese maker DHC Corporation uses only natural collagen of marine origin (crab shells, fish cartilage, etc.). It is purified, processed, and enhanced by vitamin complex. The following effects can be expected by regular intake of Marine Collagen:
- improving skin hydration and elasticity,
- preventing hair loss, improving hair density and thickness,
- improving pain and stiffness in knees, shoulders and other joints,
- promoting gut health by repairing damaged tissues in gastrointestinal tract,
- improving cholesterol level, arterial stiffness and strengthening blood vessels,
- increasing bone mineral density and preventing osteoporosis.
- collagen peptides of marine origin 2050 mg in a daily dosage,
- vitamin B1 14 mg,
- vitamin B2 2 mg.
Amount: 120 tablets
Maker: DHC Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
How to take
Take 6 tablets a day with water or warm water, preferably dividing into 2-3 times. The recommended course duration is 5-7 weeks.
Contraindications: do not use for children. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult with their doctor before use. Do not use for patients allergic to gelatin.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.