What is Lentin Plus (Biobran)?
Lentin (Biobran) is one of the most effective and popular immunomodulators in Japan. Its active principle is arabinoxylan, a hemicellulose contained in the cells of rice shell. In humans, arabinoxylan increases the number of natural killer cells, drastically improving the immunity and the body's own ability to fight with the diseases.
Main indication of Lentin Plus (Biobran) is supporting treatment for cancer. Multiple clinical studies showed that BioBran possesses immunomodulating anticancer effects, enhances immunoprofile, reduces side effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy, improves treatment outcomes and significantly increases survival rates. It can be used before, during and after radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Lentin Plus helps to achieve better quality of life (reduction in nausea and vomiting, diarrhea and hair loss prevention), increase appetite, improve mood, and normalize the sleeping patterns. It is most effective in treating multiple myeloma and leukemia, lymphomas, prostate, breast, and ovarian carcinomas.
Lentin Plus reduces allergic symptoms by inhibiting degranulation of mast cells. It helps to improve glucose tolerance and has a positive impact on the progression of diabetes, while not being an insulin substitute. This immunomodulator reduces flu, bacterial, seasonal diseases, and allergic reactions, speeds up recovery from various diseases. Arabinoxylan is used for supporting the immunity of patients with AIDS. And, of course, this product can be safely used for general improving of health and prevention of the diseases.
Lentin Plus is sold in form of powder for oral suspension, each sachet contains 1000 mg of arabinoxylan. We can offer the packages of 30 sachets and 90 sachets.
It is used to improve the immune system and general health.
Active principles: arabinoxylan 1000 mg in 1 sachet
Amount: 30 sachets
Maker: Daiwa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
Indications: increasing activity of the immune system
How to take
- For general health maintenance: take 1-3 sachets a day with water, preferably 30 minutes after meal.
- For cancer therapy: the daily intake is 30-45 mg of active principle per 1 kg of weight, but not more than 3.2 g per day. Maximum efficiency with lower activity of natural killer cell (NK-cells) is usually gained in about 1-2 months. After that, the dosage can be reduced to 15 mg/kg a day (not more than 1 g a day).
- For diabetes, hepatitis B, C, and other infections: 1000 mg (1 sachet) a day.
- For AIDS: 3 sachets a day for 2 months. Then, the dosage should be reduced to 1 sachet a day.
Contraindications: do not use for the following patients
- small children,
- patients undergoing immunosuppressive therapy,
- people with poor digestibility,
- patients with Celiac disease,
- patients with intolerance to xylose and arabinose.
Patients with autoimmune disorders should use this medicine with caution under the supervision of their doctor. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult with their doctor before use.
Due to the natural components, the color of the medicine may slightly vary or be uneven.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.