Juvela N from Japan 200 mg (hypertension, cholesterol, arteriosclerosis)
What are Juvela N tablets 200 mg?
The active principle of Juvela tablets is tocopherol nicotinate, also known as vitamin E-nicotinate. It provides a different effect when compared to vitamin E or to combination of vitamin E and nicotinic acid. Tocopherol nicotinate improves the blood flow in peripheral vessel and provides the following effects:
- lowers systolic blood pressure,
- improves heavy feeling of head, dizziness, stiff neck, insomnia and numbness of limbs,
- lowers cholesterol blood level,
- improves microcirculatory dysfunctions,
- improves fragility of capillary vessels,
- provides anti-lipidemic effect.
Active principles: tocopherol nicotinate
Amount: 100 tablets
Maker: Eisai Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
- peripheral circulatory disturbance caused by arteriosclerosis obliterans.
How to take
Adults should take one capsule (200 mg of active principle) 3 times a day.
Your doctor can adjust the dosage according to your age, disease and symptoms.
Contraindications: do not use for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.