What is Joint Beauty supplement for joint pain?
Joint Beauty supplement contains three ingredients extracted from marine crabs: glucosamine, acetylglucosamine and collagen.
- Glucosamine increases the cartilage and fluid around joints and helps to prevent their breakdown, reduces paint and stiffness,
- Acetylglucosamine helps promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides from glucose. This ability declines within the human body with aging, causing lack of moisture within the joints. Acetylglucosamine restores cartilage metabolism, reduces pain and returns mobility in joints.
- Marine collagen stimulates cartilage growth, repairs damaged cartilages, reduces inflammation and pain, improves flexibility, mobility and range of motion.
With help of those natural ingredients, Joint Beauty strengthens joints and protects them from inflammation. It reduces pain in joints and back without surgery or taking painkillers. In most cases effect becomes visible in 3-4 weeks already, the movements are becoming easier and smoother. After the full course of treatment you will truly feel how beautiful the life is with the healthy joints.
Joint Beauty does not contain any preservatives or colours. It has a mild taste and is easy to take.
Active principles: glucosamine, acetylglucosamine, marine collagen
Amount: 40 sachets
Maker: MIKI Corporation, Osaka, Tokyo, Japan
- Increasing joint metabolism,
- Reducing joint inflammation,
- Increasing cartilage regeneration,
- Improving the condition of the articular bags.
How to take
Take 2 sachets a day, with water. If the effect is not sufficient, increase the dosage up to 3 sachets a day.
The recommended course duration is 1.5-2 months.
Contraindications: do not use for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
As this product doesn't contain any preservatives, after opening it shouldn't be stored for more than 1 month.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.