Japan Platinum Green injections set for intensive skin whitening
What are Japan Platinum Green Injections for skin whitening?
Japan Platinum Green injections from Japan consist of 60 vials containing 6 components of 10 ampoules each: Glyfagen S, Ribomin S, Tranexamic Acid, Biotin, Glutathione and Crystfan.
- Glyfagen is a combination of monoammonium-glycyrrhizinate and L-cysteine hydrchloride hydrate. This medication provides anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-allergic properties. It also helps to build new cell by acting as a metabolite within the human body. Glyfagen is prescribed for treatment of liver, reducing skin spots caused by liver damage, treatment of skin inflammations and rejuvenating the skin via building new cells.
- Ribomin S is a combination of vitamin B2 and vitamin B6. This medicine is prescribed for controlling the mucus production, preventing and treating acne, treating severe skin dryness and improving protein metabolism. Japanese cosmetologists often use Ribomin S for improving skin's quality by promoting the building of new skin layers.
- Tranexamic Acid is effective for skin whitening, particularly for UV-induced hyperpigmentation and melasma.
- Biotin, also known as vitamin H, is an enzyme that regulates the metabolism of skin and hair. It is effective for the treatment of skin breakouts, hair loss, and brittle nails.
- Glutathione is a substance produced by human liver. It works as an antioxidant and helps to improve immunity, neutralize free radicals, to prevent early aging and to lighten the skin.
- Crystfan is a combination of vitamin C and L-cysteine. It protects the skin against UV damage, helps to heal after surgery or burns, lightens the scars and improves skin quality by increasing the amount of proteins in connective tissues.
Combining all of these, Japan Platinum Green injections provide effective skin whitening, lightening of scars and pigment spots, reducing pores, improving complexion and skin quality, suppressing formation of dark spots and acne, treating breakouts and skin blemishes and smoothing fine wrinkles. The course of treatment with these injections helps to improve the skin's texture, to moisturize the skin deeply, and to prevent the skin from early aging.
Active principles: monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, L-cysteine hydrochloride hydrate, vitamins B2, B6 and C, biotin, glutathione, tranexamic acid
Amount: 6 boxes of 10 ampoules of each product (Glyfagen, Ribomin S, Tranexamic acid, Biotin, Glutathione and Crystfan). No original box.
Maker: Fuso Pharmaceutical, Choseido Pharmaceutical, Nisshin Pharmaceutical, Toa Eiyo Ltd., Japan
- Skin whitening, lightening pigment spots and scars, skin rejuvenation,
- Reducing melanin formation,
- Preventing the formation of acne,
- Smoothing wrinkles and preventing skin from aging,
- Enhancing the elasticity of the skin,
- Moisturizing the skin.
How to use
The treatment should be performed once per week strictly under monitoring of your doctor. Mix one ampoule of each of the six ingredients with 250 ml of saline, then infuse intravenously infusion within 45-60 minutes. A full course of treatment will take 10 weeks. Do not exceed 1 treatment per week.
Contraindications: do not use for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Drink at least 2 liters of water per day while you take this medicine. During treatment, avoid drinking coffee, alcohol, and eating seafood.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.