Hormone Normalizer (potency, men health and vigor)
What are Hormone Normalizer capsules?
Hormone Normalizer (Extra Testosterone Booster) has been a long-time bestseller at Japanese market of products for men health. This herbal complex does not contain any hormones. Instead, it helps the body to normalize their own secretion and metabolism.
- L-Arginine improves blood circulation and secures firm erection,
- Fenugreek seed (Testofen) naturally increases testosterone production,
- Mucuna reduces stress and improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis,
- Maca increases the production of testosterone, helps with building muscle, increases levels of energy and stamina, improves mental clarity and relieves depression,
- Polygonatum falcatum stimulates tissue repair, reduces inflammations and its polysaccharides are used to prevent and treat diseases of prostate,
- Panax ginseng increases energy, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduces stress, promotes relaxation and improves sexual function in men,
- Tongkat Ali improves low testosterone, male fertility, anxiety, athletic performance, and muscle mass,
- Eleuthero, or Siberian ginseng, improves ration of testosterone and cortisol and increases endurance time and peak oxygen saturation.
Hormone Normalizer capsules are safe, well-tolerated and don't have particular side effects.
- L-Arginine 600 mg,
- Fenugreek seed extract (Testofen) 450 mg,
- Mucuna extract 400 mg,
- Maca extract powder 300 mg,
- Polygonatum falcatum powder 200 mg,
- Panax ginseng powder 200 mg,
- Tongkat Ali Extract 100 mg,
- Eleuthero (Siberian ginseng) powder 50 mg.
Amount: 120 capsules
Maker: Fine Lab Co., Ltd., Saitama, Japan
Indications: normalizing hormonal balance in men
How to take
Take 6 capsules a day without chewing, dividing into 1-2 times.
Contraindications: do not use for children.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.