What are Gemoling oral tablets for hemorrhoids?
Gemoling tablets are safe and effective method of non-invasive treatment of hemorrhoids. The active principle of this medicine is animal venous plexus extract. It has a high oral bioavailability, and just by putting the tablet under the tongue the active principle will get into the blood flow rapidly. Venous plexus extract works in several directions:
- increases the elasticity of dilated blood vessels and improves congestion, which causes hemorrhoids,
- improves swelling of warts and hemorrhoids,
- provides fibrinolysis by melting blood that has clotted in areas of congestion and softening warts,
- repairs tissue and suppresses bleeding,
- suppresses inflammation and improves symptoms such as itching and pain.
The average treatment duration is 1 week, most of patients will completely heal from hemorrhoids during this time. Gemoling tablets are safe, well-tolerated, have few contraindications and can be used for acute, chronic and severe hemorrhoid.
Active principles: mammal venous plexus extract
Amount: 20 tablets
Maker: Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Osaka, Japan
Indications: hemorrhoid, including acute, chronic and severe conditions
How to take
This medicine should be taken on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours after meals).
Place the tablet under your tongue, and let it dissolve. Do not swallow the tablet. The dosage depends on your condition.
- For acute severe condition: 2 tablets 4 times a day.
- For usual condition: 1 tablet 3 times a day
- For acute exacerbation of chronic condition: Take 2 tablets 4 times a day for the first day. For second day, take 2 tablets 3 times a day. From day 3 and beyond, take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day, gradually decreasing the dosage by 1 tablet a day depending on your symptoms.
Contraindications: do not use for children under 15 years old.
This medicine is designed for short-term treatment. Do not use it for more than 2 weeks.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.