What is Hemo Cure cream for hemorrhoids and warts?
Many people feel too much embarrassed to go to the doctor with such delicate and intimate problem as hemorrhoids. Japanese pharmaceutical company Okuda Seiyaku developed Hemo Cure, an effective medication for treating hemorrhoids and warts in a short period of time. A precise combination of active principles affects the disease via multiple ways.
- Lidocaine rapidly reduces pain and itching,
- Hydrocortisone acetate suppresses swelling and bleeding,
- Zinc oxide suppresses inflammation,
- Isopropylmethylphenol suppresses bacterial infections,
- Chlorpheniramine maleate relieves itching,
- Allantoin helps to heal wounds and repairs tissues,
- Glycyrrhetinic acid suppresses inflammation,
Tocopherol acetate improves the blood flow and reduces congestion.
Hemo Cure cream helps to relieve pain, itching, swelling, and bleeding caused by hemorrhoids and hemorrhoid warts. You can also check Hemo Cure suppositories.
Active principles (for 100 g):
- Lidocaine 3.0 g,
- Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5 g,
- Zinc oxide 4.0 g,
- Isopropylmethylphenol 0.1 g,
- Chlorpheniramine maleate 0.2 g,
- Allantoin 1.0 g,
- Glycyrrhetinic acid 0.3 g,
- Tocopherol acetate 3.0 g.
Amount: 20 g
Maker: Okuda Seiyaku Co., Ltd., Osaka, Japan
Indications: pain, itching, swelling, and bleeding caused by hemorrhoids and hemorrhoid warts
How to use
Use 1-3 times a day, gently applying a small amount of cream onto the affected area.
Contraindications: do not use for children under 15 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
This medicine is designed for short-term treatment. Do not use it for more than 10 days.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.