Hachimijiogan from Japan (frequent urination and difficulty with urination)
What is Hachimijiogan for frequent or difficult urination?
Hachimijiogan ( hachimi jio-gan, also known as ba-weidi-huang wan in Chinese) is a traditional herbal remedy used in Eastern medicine for several centuries. This combination of herbs and mushrooms provides scientifically proven effect on urination, helping to reduce the frequency of urination, to control the urge to urinate better and to eliminate residual urine feeling. Also, Hachimijiogan supresses blood pressure elevations and improves symptoms caused by hypertension such as as stiff shoulders, heavy head and ear ringing.
- Rehmannia root powder 890 mg,
- Cornus fruit powder 445 mg,
- Dioscorea rhizome powder 445 mg,
- Alisma rhizome powder 334 mg,
- Poria sclerotium powder 334 mg,
- Moutan bark powder 334 mg,
- Cinnamon bark powder 111 mg,
- Aconitie root powder 111 mg in a daily dosage.
Amount: 360 tablets
Maker: Kracie Pharmaceutical, Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
- Frequent urination,
- difficulties with urination,
- feeling of residual urine,
- mild urinary incontinence,
- chronic fatigue,
- poor blood circulation in the legs and arms,
- stiff shoulders, heavy head, and ear ringing caused by high blood pressure.
How to take
Adults should take 4 tablets at a time, 3 times a day, after meals.
Contraindications: do not use for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use for patients with digestive problems or prone to diarrhea.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.