Ferrite Necklace - Reduces blood pressure (50 cm, magnetic field 150 mT)
What is Ferrite necklace for normalizing blood pressure?
Ferrite magnetic necklaces have been popular in Japan for years for easy and safe normalizing blood pressure. However, Western customers often still feel confused by the way this medical device works.
Ferrite magnetic necklace contains 6 magnets covered by the silicone tubes, each magnet with magnetic flux density of 200 millitesla. These magnets provide weak magnet fields, which in turn work on the endothelial cells inside the blood vessels to promote the synthesis of the vasodilator called nitric oxide. The action of this substance gradually widens the blood vessels and improves blood circulation in the neck and shoulder area. As the result, Ferrite magnetic necklace improves shoulder pain and stiffness, normalizes blood circulation and blood pressure and reduces regular headaches. The product is officially licensed in Japan, license number 22100BZX00322000.
The necklace is easy to use, silicone cover is designed not to irritate the skin and can be safely washed with water. No immediate stimulation is used, so, technically, you even won't feel anything when putting it on for the first time. The effect usually takes time to appear, from 2-3 days to 2-3 weeks of regular wearing. Since the magnetic field is reasonably broad, the necklace doesn't have to fit the particular points of your body and can be used by people of different neck size.
Active principles: 6 magnets with magnetic flux density of 200 millitesla each
Length: 50 cm
Maker: PIP Co., Ltd., Osaka, Japan
- normalizes blood pressure,
- speeds up blood circulation in the neck area,
- reduces regular headaches,
- reduces pain in shoulders and neck area,
- improves shoulder stiffness.
How to use
Take on the necklace during the daytime, take off before bedtime. Can be washed with water.
Contraindications: do not use for the following patients:
- pregnant women, women within 1 month after the childbirth, breastfeeding women,
- patients with sensory impairment due to advanced peripheral circulatory disorders like diabetes,
- patients with malignant tumors,
- patients with heart diseases,
- patients using implantable medical electronic devices such as cardiac pacemakers or medical electrical devices such as variable pressure shunts for cerebrospinal fluid shunt surgery.
Keep away from objects affected by magnetism, such as watches, magnetic cards, and floppy disks as the magnets in the necklace may cause data destruction.
Do not modify the necklace.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.