What are Care Z PRO Eye drops?
Care Z PRO Eye drops contain a maximum possible concentration of active principles among the eye drops at Japanese market. They help to improve the focus adjustment, moisturize the eye surface, reduce redness and itch, treat eye fatigue and protect the eyes from irritation fast and effectively. Care Z PRO Eye drops were designed to relax overused eye muscle in a particularly fast way, that's why these eye drops cause very intense feeling after applying. You should not be afraid of it, close the eyes for 5 minutes and you will notice the relief really soon. Long-lasting effect allows to use Care Z PRO Eye drops for a short-time treatment, improving the symptoms within 5-6 days.
- Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride,
- Neostigmine methyl sulfate,
- Zinc sulfate hydrate,
- Chlorpheniramine maleate,
- Vitamin B6,
- Chondroitin sulfate ester sodium.
Amount: 12 ml
Maker: Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Osaka, Japan
- Eye fatigue,
- Conjunctival hyperemia,
- Blurry vision (such as when there is a lot of eye mucus),
- Itchy eyes,
- Eye disease prevention (after swimming, when dust or sweat gets into your eyes, etc.),
- Blepharitis (eyelid sores),
- Ophthalmia (snow blindness, etc.) caused by ultraviolet rays or other rays,
- Discomfort when wearing hard contact lenses.
How to use
Apply 1-3 drops at each eye, 5-6 times a day.
Contraindications: do not use for patients with glaucoma or severe eye pain.
Do not use these eye drops while wearing contact lenses. Take off the lenses before applying and wait at least 10 minutes after applying to wear them on again.
This medicine is designed for a short-term use. Do not use it for more than 5-6 days.
Children should use the eye drops under the supervision of adults.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.