What are ElVitra Neo tablets for stress and fatigue?
Famous Japanese pharmaceutical company Shionogi designed a new medicine for stress and fatigue. It's based on cetotiamine hydrochloride hydrate, a derivative of vitamin B1 developed by Shionogi. This version of vitamin is extremely well-absorbed in the human body and significantly increases the amount of available energy. Vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and nicotinamide improve the functioning of nerves and muscles and relieve physical exertion. Natural vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol succinate) increases blood circulation and aspartic acid, an amino acid involved in energy metabolism, improves stamina and enhances immune system.
ElVitra Neo tablets effectively treat such symptoms as stiff shoulders, eye fatigue, lower back pain, physical fatigue, stress, neuralgia and anxiety.
- Setotiamine hydrochloride hydrate (vitamin B1 derivative) 125mg;
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg;
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50mg;
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 60 μg;
- Nicotinamide 60mg;
- d-alpha-tocopherol succinate (natural vitamin E) 100mg;
- Equivalent mixture of potassium and magnesium aspartate 400mg.
Amount: 60 tablets
Maker: Shionogi & Company, Limited, Osaka, Japan
- eye fatigue,
- general fatigue.
How to take
Take the appropriate amount with water or warm water.
- For children under 7 years old: do not use;
- For children 7-11 years old: 1-2 tablets once a day;
- For children 11-15 years old: 2 tablets once a day;
- For children over 15 years old and adults: 2-4 tablets once a day.
Contraindications: do not use for children under 7 years old.
This medicine is designed for a short-term use. Do not use it for more than 1 month in a row.
Children should take the medicine only under the supervision of the adults.
In some rare cases these tablets may accelerate the schedule of periods of female patients or increase the amount of the blood. If the period lasts longer than usual, consult with your doctor.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.