Decalion capsules for male sexual performance (penis enlargement, erectile dysfunction, erection improvement)
What are Decalion capsules for male sexual performance (penis enlargement, erectile dysfunction, erection improvement)?
Decalion capsules contain 67 active principles beneficial for the men’s sexual health.
- BioPerine is a patented form of piperine extract that for increasing absorption of other ingredients up to 2 times,
- L-citrulline improves erection hardness,
- L-arginine enhances orgasmic function and erectile function via relaxation of cavernous smooth muscle,
- Zinc improves testosterone production,
- Multiple herbal and animal extracts, including garlic, Indian long pepper, Suppon turtle, scorpion, venomous red pitviper, horse testicles and many others, enhance sexual desire and stabilize sexual performance.
Decalion capsules help to get a firm erection, enlarge the size of the penis and improve overall male sexual performance. These capsules don’t contain any artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. All components are checked not to cause harmful rapid blood flow change, instead, this medicine helps to get stable results when taken regularly. It’s safe and usually well-tolerated even in elder patients.
- patented piperine extract form BioPerine,
- L-arginine and L-citrulline,
- extracts of multiple animals and plants, including guarana, suppon, garlic, Indian long peppert, red pit viper, scorpion, horse testicles etc.
Amount: 90 capsules
Maker: Each Medical Inc., Tokyo, Japan
Indications: Decalion capsules from Japan improve male sexual performance by keeping firm erection and enlarging penis size
How to take
Adults should take 3 capsules a day with water or lukewarm water.
Contraindications: do not use for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Due to natural components, the color of the content of the capsules may slightly vary.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.