What are Computer Eye Fatigue Care Sante PC Eye Drops?
Sante PC eye drops were designed especially for people who work a lot with computer or smartphone, gets constantly tired and irritated eyes because of blue light and wearing contact lenses for a long time. Vitamin B12 activates the function of the ciliary muscles and improves eye fatigue. Chondroitin sulfate ester sodium moisturizes the surface of the eyes by preventing the evaporation of tears. Vitamin B6 improves eye tissue metabolism. Neostigmine methyl sulfate improves the focus adjustment function and relieves eye fatigue. Taurine helps the damaged cells to recover faster, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate reduces eye inflammation. Chlorpheniramine maleate suppresses the action of histamine and suppresses inflammation and itching of the eyes. And tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride suppresses hyperemia of the conjunctiva (part of the white of the eye).
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin),
- Chondroitin sulfate ester sodium,
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- Neostigmine methyl sulfate,
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate,
- Chlorpheniramine maleate,
- Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride.
Amount: 12 ml
Maker: Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Osaka, Japan
- Relief of eye fatigue,
- Preventing eye damage from blue light,
- Improving blurred vision,
- Treating damaged eye blood vessels,
- Treatment of irritation cause by long-time wearing the contact lenses.
How to take
Use 1-3 drops for each eye, 5-6 times a day.
Contraindications: do not use it while wearing soft contact lenses. Do not use for people with glaucoma.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.