What are Chidren Eye Drops Iris?
Children eye drops Iris help to protect the fragile eye surface before and after various damages occurring in everyday life. They can be used after the pool to prevent the irritation in the eyes, relieve the tired eyes after long-time studying, watching TV or playing games, helps the eyes to recover after exposing to the UV light after the outside activity, especially in the water (like swimming) or near the snow (like skiing), reduce allergic reactions for children with hay fever and other allergies.
Multiple beneficial active substances provide the following effects:
- Taurine prevents eye diseases and relieves the eye irritation caused by disinfectant (chlorine) in the pool,
- Neostigmine methyl sulfate improves the adjustment function of tired eyes,
- Potassium L-aspartate promotes metabolism and maintains normal eye function,
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate is responsible for anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects,
- Chlorpheniramine maleate suppresses unpleasant itching and bloodshot eyes.
Active principles: taurine, neostigmine methyl sulfate, potassium L-aspartate, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, chlorpheniramine maleate
Amount: 14 ml
Maker: Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
Indications: eye dryness, itching, redness, tiredness
How to take
Use 2-3 drops 3-6 times a day. Use under the supervision of an adult.
Contraindications: do not use for children with glaucoma.
Due to the content of glycyrrhizinate a child may feel sweet taste in the mouth after using the eye drops, that's completely normal and doesn't require any action.
Do not use soft contact lenses while using these eye drops.
Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop using the medicine and consult with the doctor. If your child is taking any other medication or treatment, consult with your doctor in advance.