What is Caspian Yogurt Supplement?
Nearly every supermarket in Japan sells some kind of yogurt, usually called “Caspian Sea Yogurt” in Japanese language. These are thick, fermented yogurts made using a lactobacteria called Kremolis. While these yogurts have become an important part of Japanese everyday life, actually many people find them difficult to consume regularly by many reasons:
- yogurt usually has very short expiration date, so you can't stock it in advance,
- family members or friends may occasionally eat the yogurt you planned to eat,
- as it needs to be stored in the fridge, you cannot take it with you wherever you go,
- for people taking a diet the excessive calories are not desirable.
Fujicco Co., Ltd. has developed a supplement that preserves Kremolis bacteria in a form of capsules. The sophisticated technology of "freeze drying" allows bacteria to transform the state of yogurt bacteria into a tablet-ready format. With these capsules you can be sure you always have a required stock in your pocket, ready to go with you to any trip. Daily capsule contains only 0.71 kcal, so you don't need to worry about it. However, Caspian Yogurt Supplement provides the same positive effects on human body as fresh yogurt:
- Reducing inflammation of the digestive tract,
- Preventing and treating gastritis and ulcer,
- Recovering after taking antibiotics,
- Treatment of gut dysbacteriosis,
- Improvement of immunity,
- Normalization of digestion,
- Treatment of constipation,
- Improving stress symptoms and sleep quality.
Active principles: L. Lactis kremolis bacteria, calcium
Amount: 31 capsule
Maker: Fujicco Co., Ltd., Kobe, Japan
Indications: Normalizing the bowel function
How to take
Take 1 capsule a day with water or warm water. Recommended course: 1,5 months.
Contraindications: do not use for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.