What is Protein Power for muscle strength and durability?
Protein Powder by the famous Japanese maker DHC Corporation has been a bestseller at the market of sport drinks and products for more than 20 years. It was designed to fulfill the needs of professional athletes and people heavily engaged in physical activities such as bodybuilders. However, recently it's more often used by ordinary people who need additional protein for support of the muscle, such as females after 50 years old who start to loose the muscles or people recovering after long-term diseases.
The following features are making Protein Powder by DHC different from other similar products:
- One spoon of the product allows you to intake 24 g of protein, that's the amount needed in average for the person with the weight of 80 kg,
- Protein Powder can be dissolved in pure water, no need to add additional calories in form of juice or yogurt,
- Despite of adding nothing other than pure water, Protein Powder is quite tasty and easy to drink! It doesn't have a typical unpleasant protein-like flavour,
- Adding protein after the training allows muscle to get the additional energy for building new cells, making them stronger and more durable. That's true not only for heavy-weight gym exercising, but even for simple fast walking,
- If by some chance you can't dissolve and drink the protein after your training, you can do it before bedtime, between meals or during the breakfast.
- Truth-worthy maker guarantees full checking at every stage of manufacturing, providing full safety of the product.
Active principles: protein (including milk-derivated) 24 g in a one-time dosage
Amount: 350 g
Maker: DHC Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
Indications: improving muscle strength and durability during physical trainings
How to take
Dissolve 1 attached spoon (35 g) in 200 ml of water, take once a day. Best if taken within 30 minutes after physical activity. Dissolve directly before drinking, do not store dissolved. If that's not possible, you can also take Protein Powder before bedtime, between meals or during the breakfast.
Contraindications: do not use for people with allergy to dairy products or lactose intolerance. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult with their doctor before use.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.