Lactis - 30 packs * 10 ml ! (daigo, lactis 5) Japanese Generic Package
What is Lactis, a Japanese probiotic?
Lactis has been a bestseller probiotic in Japan for years. It's based on the product of fermentation of 16 different strains of Lactobacteria on the soybeans. The soybeans are grown in Japan, on contracted farm owned by the permanent partner. The whole process of fermentation with a constantly maintained temperature and humidity takes around one year, so there aren't many companies to try to repeat the unique manufacturing process developed by B&S Corporation. Since bacteria are fermenting plant-based substance only, Latic is completely safe for vegans, people with lactose intolerance or allergy to dairy products. The following effects can be expected when taking Lactis regularly:
- improving digestion,
- treating constipation,
- improving acne and skin condition,
- improving sleep quality,
- increasing amount of energy,
- improving general mood, decreasing depressive thoughts.
What really makes difference between Lactis and other probiotics on the market, is the idea of growing your own healthy intestinal flora instead of adding bacteria from the outside. Lactis provides the most beneficial circumstances for increasing the number of your own beneficial bacteria. The process takes time, usually you'll need from 2 months and more to get the full effect of Lactis. However, unlike the reached effect is stable and doesn't cause any dependency in future.
Safety of using Lactis
Lactis can be used during pregnancy as well as during breastfeeding, causing absolutely no harm to your precious baby. Actually, expecting mother's body particularly benefits from using Lactis.
- Lactis can help to reduce pigment spots caused by pregnancy, to reduce acne and skin inflammations, to improve skin dryness.
- The amount of internal gas (flatulence) will be reduced, as well as the constipation can be improved.
- Recent studies found a direct connection between mood changes and the condition of intestinal flora. Improving digestion and gut flora quality will lead to stabilizing the mood.
- The better sleep quality will help a future mother to feel more rested in the morning.
Lactis is also absolutely safe for children from 1 year old. Unlike vitamins or supplements, it doesn't contain gelatin or any artificial preservatives (only citric acid and lactic acid for preventing oxidization). Improving digestion for the smallest patients also means improving sleep, mood and cognitive abilities. Please check the age guidelines to give a child an appropriate dosage.
This product is packed in sachets of 10 ml each. We recommend it for those who need more support.
Active principles: soybeans fermented by Lactobacteria strains
Amount: 30 sachets * 10 ml
Maker: B&S Corporation Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
- improving constipation,
- improving digestion,
- treating bloated feeling,
- improving skin quality and treating acne.
How to take
- For adults: dissolve 1 sachet in 200 ml of water or any other drink. Take 1-2 times a day. The effectiveness of Lactis does not depend on the time of intake or meals. Can be dissolved in warm water, hot tea or carbonated water. For further effectiveness you can take the dissolved Lactis in a bottle and drink by small portions within several hours.
- For children of 1-6 years old: take 1 ml of Lactis a day, dissolving in water or apple juice.
- For children of 6-12 years old: take 3-5 ml of Lactis a day, dissolving in water or apple juice.
- For children of 12 years and older: take 0.5-1 sachets 1-2 times a day, dissolving in water or any other drink.
Contraindications: do not use for patients with soybean allergy. Can be used for children from 1 year old, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Can be used for vegans.
Do not dissolve in the alcohol drinks.
Sometimes the sediment is observed within the package, that's completely normal and does not affect the effectiveness of Lactis.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patient needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.