Ascorbic acid Nichi-Iko injections 500 mg for vitamin C supplementation
What are Ascorbic acid Nichi-Iko injections?
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is involved in multiple functions of the human body, including tissue repair, the production of neurotransmitters, adrenal function and collagen production. Injections of ascorbic acid are used for the following purposes:
- prevention and treatment of vitamin-C deficiency (scurvy or Meller's Disease, Barlow's Disease, etc.),
- vitamin C replenishment in the events increasing the body's need in vitamin C (degenerative disease, vigorous physical activity, etc.),
- treatment of nosebleeds, bleeding gums and scurvy caused by vitamin C deficiency,
- treatment of adrenal cortex dysfunction,
- therapy after a bone fracture during bone matrix formation,
- reducing skin pigmentation such as freckles, liver spots or pigmentation following an inflammation,
- treatment of photosensitive dermatitis,
- treatment of metabolic disorders such as capillary bleeding.
Ascorbic acid Nichi-Iko injections allows too deliver vitamin C into the blood much faster and more efficiently than when being used in form of external essences and tablets. Your doctor may also prescribe vitamin C injections for treatment of radiation sickness, gastrointestinal disease, post-surgery recovery, severe stress, or intoxication. Ascorbic acid Nichi-Iko injections can be used in cosmetology for mesotherapy. The active substance lightens wrinkles, tightens the skin, supports connective tissue and heals scars and wounds.
Active principles: ascorbic acid Amount: 50 ampoules 2 ml / 500 mg.
Maker: Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Toyama, Japan
How to take
One ampoule per day, intramuscularly or intravenously. The attending physician should determine the duration and frequency of treatment.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patients needs to stop using the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.