ALA Shield capsules for 1 month for immunity (immunomodulator, 5-ALA, 5-aminolevulinic acid)
What are ALA Shield capsules for immunity (immunomodulator, 5-ALA, 5-aminolevulinic acid)?
ALA Shield capsules contain an amino acid called 5-aminolevulinic acid (5-ALA). In human body it occurs for production of hemoglobin, controlling mitochondrial activity and and producing adenosine triphosphate which is consumed for body energy. ALA Shield capsules help to achieve the following effects:
- improve sleep quality,
- increase mitochondrial and muscle mass,
- increase muscle strength and endurance,
- enhance immunity,
- treat mitochondrial diseases, including mitochondrial disease in infants, neurodegenerative disorders and mitochondrial hepatopathy,
- increases mitochondrial counts and body energy levels in healthy people,
- assist photodynamic therapy for a number of types of cancer, including brain tumour, esophageal carcinoma and breast cancer,
- improve immunity and aging symptoms in older patients,
- treat the chronic fatigue syndrome.
Active principles: 5-aminolevulinic acid, sodium ferrous citrate
Amount: 30 capsules
Maker: TOA Industry Co., Ltd., Japan
Indications: Poor sleep, lack of energy, decrease in immunity, fatigue, mitochondrial diseases, including childhood mitochondrial diseases, neurodegenerative diseases and mitochondrial hepatopathy.
How to take
Take 1 capsule daily with water.
Contraindications: Do not use for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
If an allergic reaction occurs, patients needs to stop taking the medicine and consult with their doctor. If patient is taking any other medication or treatment, they should consult with their doctor in advance.